الأحد، 6 ديسمبر 2009

Adnan and the Kite

Once upon time there was a boy called Adnan. He was so sad because he didn’t have a kite. The next day he knew how to make a kite then he made a kite to play with it. Adnan lessond to a something talking from the air saying thank you for making me he jumped happy and he said: my kite is talking! If you love me leave me said, the kite. He said but I’m scared that you go and don’t come again the kite said, no I will come to you again, then Adnan left the kite away. The kite went up ,but the air was so strong so the air pulled the kite. It was ripped on the sand. Adnan waited so much to the kite to come to him. He was so sad ,and he walked on the sand. He saw a ripped kite. He said to himself, that’s my kite! Now he knew why his kite didn’t come back to him.
Done by : Reem

هناك تعليقان (2):

  1. I like your short story and expect that you will be author .. whos know may be we congratulate you for Nobel prize one day ... go on Reem you are wonderful

    ردحذف
  2. I LIKE U STYLE IN WRITING YOU ARE A PROJECT OF SMALL WRITER .GO ON REEM AND GOOD LUCK

    ردحذف

قناة ريم محمد رمضان