الأحد، 6 ديسمبر 2009

The chicken and fox

Once a upon time, there was an old chicken and a hungry fox . The next day, the hungry fox saw the old chicken and he said: yam yam that chicken will be a prey for me.The next day he thought to catch that chicken. I know it ! said fox. He brought a bag. And then he catch that chicken with the bag. Then he said I will sleep for a while. And the chicken got out of the bag and put in it hot rocks. When the fox wake up he put the bag in the hot water and he was dead.

Done by:Reem

هناك تعليقان (2):

  1. I like your short story and expect that you will be author .. whos know may be we congratulate you for Nobel prize one day ... go on Reem you are wonderful

    ردحذف
  2. HI REEM WONDERFUL .I EXPECT THAT YOU BE A EXCELLENT WRITER SOME DAY .GOOD LUCK

    ردحذف

قناة ريم محمد رمضان